Emotions in Math

You, you are my Magick at night,

And also my inspiration to write for my love for you is deeper than the Nile; farther than the trench.

I think of you night and day and tomorrow I will love you forever and always like I always have been.

You are my favorite thing to think about.

The things I like about you are your subtle comments; your quick witted attitudes of fire behaving as warmth.

You are water on fire while I am here alone trying to make sense of the world and its weight.

You are my favorite person dear thing.

What philosophy of math; what the written language of arithmetic cannot solve.

You are out of proportion my dear. It means you are hard to understand.

And I wanna know what you think about.

I want to solve the arithmetic; the algebra of your mind.

What dear I pray?

What philosophy do you follow?

Comments

Popular Posts